Paypal will never trust a seller

Jiaxing
New Community Member

I want to tell you two stories.
The first story was when I sold a pair of shoes on Grailed to a buyer.
About two months after the buyer received the shoes, the buyer opened the dispute and said my shoes were fake. I provided almost all the information I needed to prove that my shoes were real, and I also provided a screenshot of the buyer blocked by Grailed. Paypal decided to let me return the money to the buyer, and let the buyer return the shoes to me. So the question is, what have I done in the last two months? Why should I sell my shoes? However, paypal told me that the buyer could apply for a refund within 180 days, which means that I could return the purchase for any reason within 180 days.

The second story is that I recently sold a pair of trousers on grailed. The buyer told me that it was a Christmas gift for his granddaughter. I felt very warm. After the buyer bought the pants, the buyer asked me to change the address for the reason of filling in the wrong address, so I changed the address out of sympathy. Everything seems to be very normal. Less than half a month after the buyer received the goods, he suddenly opened the refund application. At first, the buyer said that someone else was using his account to buy the pants, which was obvious that he was lying. Then I changed to say my pants were fake. When I thought PayPal would refuse such an outrageous request, PayPal returned the money from my account to the buyer without asking me anything, and charged me $25 postage. I lost $180 and $25 plus a pair of pants, and I didn't get anything. I'm like a Santa Claus.

I lost all confidence in paypal and I lost all confidence in being a seller.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jiaxing
New Community Member

sorry, for "then i change to say my pants was fake" should be " then he change to say my pants was fake."

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.