Paypal took my money | Payment to:Paypal;PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation

iwcretreats
Contributor
Contributor

I had been waiting for 6 months to withdraw my money and when I go into my account on the 178th day I see my finds have been withdrawn from 2 accounts that were frozen. Both are business verified accounts. Never had a chargeback, dispute or anything like that.

This was in the memo of each transaction. Between the 2 accounts the total amounts to $14,000

$x,xxx.xx;PayPal Posting Date:Oct 29, 2019;Payment to:Paypal;PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation

I called yesterday what seemed like a level 1 customer service rep.

She said she sent a request to info to the banking dept.? and said to wait for an email.

I am not sure what to do. I was disappointed Paypal permanently limited me as I had been using Paypal for over 10 years, but I never thought in my wildest dreams that they would keep my money.

I am not sure what to do. A search on Google for "Payment to:Paypal;PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation" only shows a couple of posts from a site called 'aspskins', it seems like those guys sell some sort of digital goods. I am a marketing agency that once again never had any sort of negative reviews, chargebacks or disputes, before and during the 180 days. 

I can't get my head around how I would have a caused Paypal 1$ in damages let alone  $14,000

Any help would be much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
100 REPLIES 100

LKMedia
Contributor
Contributor

Check <Removed> to find out how to get back your funds

"PayPal Acceptable Use Policy damages 2.500 $"

Login to Me Too

Alice00690
How do I go about that
Login to Me Too

chitnmsg
New Community Member

what's type item you sold ? Digital ?

Login to Me Too

Andrii247
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing. Any updates?

Login to Me Too

iwcretreats
Contributor
Contributor

Not yet, they have until Dec 13 to reply to my BBB complaint. They have not responded yet.

Most people on BBB complaints are replied to within a few days, but not mine.

For whatever reason they are taking longer to reply to my complaint.

Login to Me Too

Lukasziga
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Anayacruz
Contributor
Contributor
Hi dear Did you get your money back from Paypal? I just had the same issue
Login to Me Too

iwcretreats
Contributor
Contributor

See my original overview on this thread, the answer is already in there.

In short I do marketing for independent businesses.

Login to Me Too

lingyu1995
Contributor
Contributor

do you guys had any update information????????????????????????????I got the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Anayacruz
Contributor
Contributor
Any updates On how to approach paypal for this issue taking our money without notice.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.