Paypal took buyer's side without asking me or ebay, buyer and paypal both are scammers!!!!

deszka
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Hello,

I've sold an Iphone on ebay in February, he used the phone for 3 months and now he is returning the phone because PayPal told him. My account went into negative. I don't want the phone back, nobody asked me what I want.
I've been a member of ebay since 1998 with 100% feedback, never sold anything which not matching description. I've called ebay, they think PayPal went out of their mind!!!!!!!! Paypal never consulted ebay or me, paypal never saw the item listing.
Paypal took my money from my account and I will receive a used phone (it was new when I sold it)
Somebody at Paypal please contact me and me know who was that insane idiot who told the buyer you can return the phone after 3 months of use and get a full refund from the "stupid seller". Ebay is mad, I am mad, should I hire a layer?
ebay user:Deszka

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@deszka

A buyer has up to 180 days to open a dispute paypal.

In the event of an item received but not as described dispute its always one persons word against anothers so paypal do tend to favour the buyer BUT the buyer has to return the item back to you first (trackable to prove delivery) before you have to refund.

But you need to await Paypals decision first of course as you may be lucky and they find in your favour.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.