Paypal thieves

Jay2846
Contributor
Contributor

I had to dispute a transaction due to personal problems and it turned out fantastic, so i went ahead and opened up the second half of rhe dispute and they turn around and say its unauthorized after settling in my favor on the first half of it so i went ahead and emailed paypal directly they had responded asking me to submit the info on whoch transactions needes to be lookes into so i went and did so and they settled it as authorized for a second time after explaining to them in more than one email what went wrong. They took over $500 in funds from me and sent them to some random card that should of never been linked to my accounr to begin wirh and refused to refund it after i addressed the mistake they had made. Over $500 of my hard earned money just gone and nothing i can do about it. They are theives and i just hope that anyone thinking about using paypal gets to read this first and makes a second desicion before they get **bleep** like i did. Its crazy amd i will never recomend paypal to anyone ever.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Jay2846,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help Forums. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent transaction. I'm still a little confused if it was a refund going back to the card or a withdraw going to the card, but if the funds are sent to an invalid / closed card, the funds may return back to PayPal after 30 days. If they do not return back to PayPal, you can have Customer Support initiate a trace on that withdrawal / refund. Once that trace is complete, you can take that information to the credit card company / bank to investigate the matter further. Good luck.

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.