Paypal taking it's time

BarbudoSlim
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

maybe someone (unfortunately) has experience with this sort of thing, so here it goes.

I purchased an item over ebay and the seller delivered the item to an address in USA (when asked, said it was his main carriers office) though my delivery address is in Europe, Croatia- and asked me to wait a bit longer.

Unfortunately, I gave them too much time and the case could not be opened with ebay refund.

Thus I opened a case with PayPal but it's been almost three weeks since I continued the claim note and PayPal has not contacted me yet.

How long does it usually take for PayPal to review the case (which is pretty obvious since the seller did not deliver to my specified delivery address - but to a different continent?!) - and is there a way to get a reply from an actual person, and not an automated response.

Thanks in advance,

Lemi

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BarbudoSlim

Have you escalated the dispute to a claim??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BarbudoSlim
Contributor
Contributor

yes, escalated to claim on 20th of September - since then the status is "being reviewed by PayPal" - We are reviewing your case and will get back to you soon.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BarbudoSlim

Contact them for an update?

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.