Paypal takes money.

Garyripedoff
Contributor
Contributor

I received a pre-paid card as a rebate it had $60.00 on it. I activated it and by the time I drove to the store this person took $59.60 of my card thru paypal. How could this happen? This is the transaction. ABDULKEY[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]US -$59.60 posted

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mlucas129
I had the exact same issue. I was offered a lifeshare blood center 50 dollar prepaid card. I activated it and went to use it on 12/12/2020 at a Marshalls for some Christmas stuff. Told the girl it had 50 dollars on it. She swiped it and said I had .34 cents left. I told her no way, I literally had just put it in my wallet right before I came to town. I searched the balance tonight to see what was going on and it showed a zero balance. Looked at transactions and it showed an abdulkeyz scammed 49.66 from card through PayPal on 12/09/2020. No way this was a legal purchase or payment. This was straight theft. Shows a phone number o[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and has a number of 06 95131 US under payment info. This thief needs to be stopped from stealing money. Please look into this this and let me know what kind of resolution u can come up with.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.