Paypal stolen trust

Cougar621
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a Huawei p30 pro from frontearth, I have never RECEIVED the phone, PayPal refuses to refund me after they collected my money, after weeks of waiting the product and weeks after that of sending all the screen shots they asked me to send... They still refused to reimburse me, siding up with the scammers for few $$ commission, such nasty acts is making them stupidity losing tyeir credibility nd the trust of thousands of on line shoppers who won't deal anymore with such thieves when they hear these type of robberies...

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @Cougar621,

Thank you for your post! Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with a purchase.

From what you mentioned, it sounds like you didn't receive the product you bought. In these type of situations, you can file a dispute from your Resolution Centre within 180 days from the date of the purchase. If the seller doesn't collaborate, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. It is a standard procedure in a not received case requesting the merchant to provide the online tracking number and the proof of shipping to verify if the item has been sent to the correct address. We usually aim to resolve a claim case in 30 days, but sometimes it might take longer depending on the information needed during the investigation. 

If you are still having issues with the transaction, you may want to reach out to our Customer Service. You can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Cougar621
Contributor
Contributor
Yes jenny, tks for taking time to assist.. I already did everything you said, I opened a dispute w/ the resolution center, which is also probably a fake center, because they keep asking me to send them the same screen shots, and they produce the same answers, like if I am talking to a preprogramed robot... After weeks of frustrating back and forth Emails,, they stunned me with a refund refusal,, the reason is that I didn't send enough proofs.. Which is a complete JOKE,,, they have the trking # to check I Haven't Received the product at all... Now I don't care about my money any more as much I care about informing the maximum ppl I can of these crooks who robbs naive customers in a day light.. And I will never ever shop on line again, it's toooo risky unworthy and worthless...
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jenny

@Cougar621

I am sorry to hear your experience in dealing with us to date have been less than satisfactory. You can appeal the outcome of the case if you have new information which was not considered during the original investigation.

If you would like to appeal, you can do so within 10 days of the case closure by following these steps:

- Go to the 'Resolution Centre'

- Click 'View' next to your case, then 'Appeal'. 

Jenny 

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Cougar621
Contributor
Contributor
I couldn't find view and appeal anywhere, all what I found is case close here is my trking # RF748385012SG. Most time they switch you to Arabic, the site also is preprogramed in their favor not to help ppl like me who got robbed...
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jenny

@Cougar621

I am sorry if the appeal option wasn't available you may want to reach out to our support team over the phone or on Facebook or Twitter.

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.