Paypal’s emailed me and wants a reply email in 3 days, but I can’t find how?

Nerazzurro
New Community Member
Hi y’all! So I have an open dispute with a seller. I provided tons of info and I was currently waiting on PayPal’s final decision. Two days ago I received an email from PP with more details and asking me to promptly reply to such email, although on the very bottom there’s a written disclaimer saying I should not reply to the email. But I did anyway, simoly following the email’s text: “ Please reply to this email within 3 calendar days and let us know if you have received this merchandise or if you have reached an agreement with your seller (such as a refund). If we don't receive a response from you, we may decide this claim in the seller's favor.” ...and of course I got an automated reply stating that I should instead access the Resolution Center and click on respond. Problem is that on the Resolution C. I can see all my previous messages/emails/etc on the Dispute ID but there’s no “Respond” option at all, I can’t seem to find a way to add a new reply to the previous ones like I was able to before, and the step-by-step diagram says I should wait for PayPal’s decision while they’re waiting for further info from the seller. So basically I can’t fulfill their request for more info on my part, such request isn’t even acknowledged in the messages list, but the email said that if I failed to reply within 3 days, they could end up ruling in the seller’s favor. I really don’t know what to do. Any help? Thanks!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nerazzurro 

Please contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook IT: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalItalia/

Facebook US: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter US: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.