Paypal revising my incomplete documentation

JB133
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Recently my account got limited and asked for proof of identity and address, I added my ID card for the proof of identity but I couldn't provide my proof of address the same day so I thought I could leave it pending for a bit.

Now when I came back I saw they are revising my documentation even though I'm not done uploading documents, it's incomplete. It doesn't allow me to upload any documents anymore either until the revision is done I guess. But it will probably get rejected because it's not complete.

Will they limit my account even more or ask for extra documentation if it gets rejected? I'm confused and uneasy about this.

Thanks

EDIT: Apparently it may be a glitch. It's back to normal now and allows me to upload. It would not make any sense for Paypal to start the revision process before all the boxes are checked, right?

Hopefully someone can confirm if it was just that, a web error.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jhonrey27

hello i want to be a part of this process as my account was limited for no reason as well. 

Login to Me Too

donnie1970
New Community Member

im having the same thing happen,,, i sent all the documents but it still says limited,, so how long befor i can use my money agian..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.