Paypal return shipping on us problems

dubster2007
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, just a quick question on paypal return shipping on us.I've now been waiting over 2 weeks for the refund which has been promised a couple of times via email, it's has been approved but been told by the paypal returns shipping team they are having problems and are trying to resolve it.

Just wondering if this problem is widespread? or just me?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

corky2015
Contributor
Contributor

The same goes for me. I have already deleted PayPal as a form of payment from all the businesses I buy from.

Login to Me Too

Chanman09
Contributor
Contributor
I know this post was created in 2019 but I'm having this issue now. In Aug I tried to create a request but couldn't submit bc of issues with paypal. They told me I could submit it via email which I did. It was approved and got the standard funds will be sent within 5 business days. It's been a month and about three emails back and forth and they've told me the same thing. "technical issues but the money will deposited asap". I find it hard to believe whatever issues they have is taking this long to resolve.... Im wondering whether to keep waiting or calling paypal directly like some of you have...
Login to Me Too

Chanman09
Contributor
Contributor
Finally received the payment.... 2 mths later.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.