Paypal resolution process - canned responses - like taking to a wall

Kikicat1
New Community Member
Am I the only one having issues with PayPal resolution center? I know customer service responses are lagged everywhere but trying to "talk" to paypal is like talking to a wall. I'm trying to report a purchase of $98 I made that ended up being from a scam site. A purchase made March 3 and not received yet and no communication from seller. Online inquires show that there are many others that got scammed as well. I've reported all the infomation I've gathered to paypal and I just get nonsense canned answers in return. Paypal is so far behind the times that I think it's time to switch to a new on line payment service... But maybe I'm doing something wrong. Any help?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

123Russ
New Community Member

I’ve been trying to deal with a $81 purchase also in the resolution department sided with the shipper even though I do not have the item and yet I have paid for it!

Login to Me Too

Medicinlow
Contributor
Contributor
Many of us (us being all whom have brought this scammer to PayPal's attention) have given up on responses let alone a resolution that involves our money returned to us. If you know of a service that is accepted as PayPal is then I'm interested in knowing more about it whom it is!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.