Paypal rejected my refund even after the returned item has been delivered

Lyly21
Contributor
Contributor

So I bought a car spare part from this scammed seller named axis_auto via ebay and checked out as a paypal guest (means I key in my credit card instead of checking out via paypal account). Now the item is not working so paypal requested me to return back the item and provided the tracking number by 1st Nov. I returned back the item on 24th Oct and sent in the tracking details to their particular email which i can't disclose here (advised by paypal team as my case was not opened in my paypal account because I made payment as paypal guest). Paypal customer services had acknowledged the tracking details provided. But right on 1st Nov I received an email that my case is being rejected as I did to provide the details by 1st Nov. What am I supposed to do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lyly21 

Contact customer service to appeal the decision:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US EMAIL US, or online CHAT during business hours where available.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

If PayPal refuses to overturn the decision, contact your card issuer to dispute it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.