Paypal refusing to lift limitation even though I provided all necessary documents?

Deals4Sale99
Contributor
Contributor

I sold ONE item on eBay and as soon as I received the payment my account got limited. I uploaded what they asked for (state id and receipt from supplier) but I do not have a "supplier" so I just uploaded the packing slip. I waited 3 days and nothing so I decided to call, they said that 24 hours after the item I sold shows as delivered my account would be reinstated. 24 hours later still nothing. I called again and they stated that I needed to wait an additional 24-48 hours. A couple hours ago I received an email stating that my account would remain limited until I uploaded a detailed invoice from my "supplier". I am so upset right now and have no idea what to do!!! Has anyone else had this issue with paypal??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deals4Sale99

They don't lift account limitations over the phone. 

Write a letter explaining why you don't have supplier invoice for the item. Pdf it and upload it to the case.

If you are selling an item, where did you get the item from? Wholesaler? Retailer? Have the receipt or not? Explain all this in the letter.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Deals4Sale99
Contributor
Contributor

I can't upload anything to the case everything shows as "submitted for review"..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.