Paypal refund from closed account

chosen1blc
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal limited then closed my account for an unknown reason. I was told that they I would receive my balance refund after 180 days. It's been closer to 240 days plus or minus a few days, and I have made numerous phone calls and sent messages thru the App and the Website but always get the same rediculous responses from all three methods, pre-written garbage with no changes from any of the 3. I tried the resolution center but they have all their pre-typed help options but not is relevant to me getting MY balance refund from PayPal!! I'm a Veteran trying to survive on Disability and am facing eviction from my home of 14 yrs. Any ideas or suggestions PLEASE!! Oh, and I have 2 accounts linked to PayPal that are now both closed, but I can't even remove them. Thanks folks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chosen1blc 

If you have been limited permanently then the ban applies to you and not just that account so any other accounts you open would be limited as well.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.