Paypal protecting a scammer

CC101
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a vacuum pump for $48 https://www.tosg.xyz/Goods/?id=109

They never shipped it and never reply to my many emails and messages.

This seller is in China and only accepts Paypal so very difficult or impossible to get money back.

I disputed the order with Paypal and Paypal decided in favor of this scammer!

I opened a claim and supplied copies of many reviews from the internet from US buyers that have been ripped off in a similar way but Paypal denied it again as the seller supplied PP with a tracking number that proved that "an" item was delivered.

I want to re-open this claim but Paypal there is way of doing so.

This scammer is ripping off many US buyers and Paypal is protecting the scammer. The scammer is very cleverly manipulating the PayPal system.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT I ordered from this scammer!!!! PayPal denied my claim stating that seller had supplied proof to PP that the item was delivered to me. What the scammer actually did was supply PayPal with a FAKE TRACKING NUMBER which showed another totally different product that I had ordered from a totally different seller at a different time in the past altogether that was was delivered. (How did this scammer get this tracking no?!) PayPal denied my claim and did not offer me opportunity to supply any proof of this FACT. Therefore scammer got away with keeping my money (and many other buyers) and not shipping the product!

This may only be $50 but I will not let this go as too many others are being ripped off and this scammer must be stopped!

Because of this experience with PP, I am going to be moving away from using PP for my business as I cannot trust the PP system anymore .

How can I re-open this claim?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Rbat78
New Community Member

I got scammed also, different situation but a common practice, ordered a product and got sent something completely different and worth a quarter of the value, then they offered a 15% refund and that I could keep the product. The best I could get after "resolution" through PayPal was a 50% refund.  I wanted a full refund which eventually they agreed too after escalating it to PayPal but... I had to send back the product by a short time period internationally which was going to cost me a fortune so I would still end up paying money to get nothing.  Since found out that the website has been flagged on scamming alert sites for doing the same thing but it seems there is no protection for buyers through PayPal from this kind of thing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.