Paypal permanently blocked my account without explanation

RonenGG

Hello, I hope someone in here will be able to help me, or at least tell me from experience if there's anything I can do.

I have a PayPal account for many years, I've been always doing business on good faith, never had any troubles with PayPal.

I am a known YouTuber in my country, and I do everything by the book, tax-wise and etc.

Today when I woke up, I received an e-mail saying that my account has been "permanently limited".

I was quite shocked, and called the PayPal support in my country right away.

I got pretty bad support over there, and they told me to just click on "Contact us" on PayPal, and write an e-mail.

After few e-mails, I recieved a "copy-paste" message from one of the agents, and I quote:

"After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we found potential risk associated with it. You will no longer be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.

If there are funds in your PayPal balance, we’ll hold them for up to 180 days. After that period, we’ll email you to let you know how to access your funds.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

I hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you need more help.

Thanks, 
Julian

------------------

That's the message I received. 

What I can understand from this message , is that there might be "potential risk", so I got perma banned.

I am desperate and have no idea what to do in order to resolve it, or even if there's hope in this case.

Because from what I read I couldn't find anyone who was able to resolve this issue.

AGAIN, I have never done anything wrong. I barely send payments.

The funds I receive are basiclly "tips" during livestreams and Youtube monetiziton.

If anyone can help me, I'll be more than grateful.

Thanks for theh help guys.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kathyrenmaecube
Contributor
Contributor
Mee too my account has been banned or something I didn't do anything wrong on it. I just want to earn money but still it's been couples of months my account cannot be transfer money etc. Can anyone will help me to answer my question I really need help right now. Philippines here
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Kathyrenmaecube, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!  

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.