Paypal not supporting me on a fradualent charge!

Brainpan
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday I received an email from Paypal indicating they detected a susipicious payment using my Paypal account. I responded promptly to the email and let them know that the $4,500 purchase was not made by me. I called Paypal and filed a dispute. The Representative with whom I spoke agreed that the charges were obviously  fradulent. I was glad that she could see that the charge was obviously fradulent. The crappy part about it was that the money would not go back into my bank account for up to ten days. That was the disappointing part....or at least I thought that was the disapppointing part. A couple of hours later I received an email from Paypal indicationg they had found that the transaction WAS NOT UNAUTHORIZED! Of course it was after business hours at Paypal so I couldn't get in touch with anyone. Now, they wont even allow me to file another dipute over this matter! I am a small business owner and need the $4,500 to make payroll. If I don't pay my employess they will quit. If they quit, my business will go under and I will be bankrupt. Of course I haven't slept a wink since all of this happened because my livelihood has been yanked out from under me by Paypal. As a small business owner who has been hanging on by a thread during this stupid corona virus, I can't take another hit financially.  God knows I can't afford an attorney.  I can't believe a suposedly reputable company like paypal has me wanting to commit suicide.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.