Paypal not responding!

dzeneva
Contributor
Contributor

I've opened a case at the resolution center. It is mentioned there that "We’re reviewing your case and will get back to you on or before 14 May 2021." itis now May 16!!! How can this be resolved? The problem is that I've just noticed that their a wrong number on the account number that I've withdrawed my money to. It will be transferred by MAy 18. I need it back. PAYPAL: Please respond to my case ASAP!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @dzeneva,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I understand your concern regarding the dispute on the account and I apologize for the inconvenience caused. In many cases, buyers and sellers can still resolve the issue. If not, PayPal will ensure a resolution is reached. If we need additional information from you or need you to take action, we'll email you. The overall time required to resolve a claim varies depending on how quickly both parties respond to inquiries and whether or not we need additional information. PayPal works hard to resolve claims within 30 days or might take longer. If you still need help with your case and want to know the status, kindly reach out to our customer support team by click on contact at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.