Paypal not backing buyers scammed by chinese scammers

AngryCustomer9
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is not protecting their customers against these fraudulent Chinese sellers! I received no item whatsoever, and because of their narrow dispute process all the seller has to do is enter a bogus tracking number and they side with them. I never received anything from the seller but PayPal is siding with them saying I need to send the item that I never received back in order to get a full refund! Good luck getting an actual human to actually read what you're writing . Paypal, your customer service is nearly non-existent in venmo is looking better and better. No two other buyers, if you see Chinese writing as the address, I would buy from somebody else because you will have no protection whatsoever when they rip you off.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ptejp
New Community Member

Same problem for me!  I little package came with a saw blade, no saw.  I paid for a saw.  My claim was denied today, so i wrote spoof@paypal.com as I could not find a customer service email.  I await their review

Login to Me Too

AngryCustomer9
Contributor
Contributor
At this point PayPal is not protecting its customers, it's actually acting as a conduit in order to rip them off when they continually side with these Chinese scammers over decade long customers who received no product however are somehow supposed to ship it back in order for a refund?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.