Paypal misleading the consumer

auctionatt
Contributor
Contributor

Now ofter covid19 The papal does not have good customer service and customer care no one is available to talk to you? and Paypal do not have a good www that customer can communicate true online service they have lack of many tools and info. and also the new scam is on the rise by many Chines co. and other as they make good pictures from the original co. and post for sale with better price and ofter customer order they do not send the item and post the fake Tracking No. and papal pay s the seller but the customer can not get back the payment and no refund no protection for the payment by Paypal? PayPal asked me to send the Box Back to China That I did not receive anything from that co.(light in the Box ) it is very dangerous  internet shopping consumer have no payment protection by Paypal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Simoninuk
New Community Member

It's usually a good idea to use a credit card for purchases outside the UK, as one gets an extra level of purchase back by the FCA consumer protection act. Which is far greater than Paypal's help, although Paypal is easier when it works. The far flung sites are a bit hit & miss, although I've received most of the goods I've ordered from far flung sites. A credit card offers loads more protection being back by the FCA. Just be sure to pay it off as a debt card to avoid fees which is where many go wrong.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.