Paypal limited my account

inez143
Contributor
Contributor

A couple months ago, a man on twitter asked me for my paypal.me link. I, regrettably, gave him the link, thinking it was safe to do so because he would not have access to much of my data. He sent me 20€ and I asked him why, he said it was because he saw that I was feeling down and wanted to do something nice for a stranger. The message that came along with the money was a «<3». This was in March. It is now May and Paypal has sent me an e-mail informing me my account has been limited because it engaged in buying/selling from adult webcam services. I have never done anything like that, so I knew immediately it must’ve been some kind of mistake. The transaction the e-mail referred to is the one I explained in the beginning of this text. What should I do? I never asked this man for money and after he sent it to me I asked if he wanted it back, to which he said no. Now, months later, my account is limited based on a lie. I have since spent that money on other Paypal transactions but don’t mind sending it back, but keep in mind I have had no contact with that person since that happened nor can I send or receive money, as my account is limited. Please help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.