Paypal limited my account but I can't talk to a human to resolve.

wasteroftime
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal limited my account but I can't talk to a human to resolve.

they want me to send a pict of the supplies I use when I sell things and I dont sell anything.

I have been using paypal for many years and no for some reason they automatically kill my account and I can't talk to anyone to fix this.

How do you talk to a human at paypal?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wasteroftime 

For each of the things in the limitation PayPal is asking for but you do not have, write a letter explaining why, pdf it and upload it to the case.

Apparently, this is some glitch for non-selling accounts but go through the motions to resolve it as mentioned above.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

wasteroftime
Contributor
Contributor
It wants me to supply transaction numbers in fields but they are not editable fields. No way to talk to a human over there?
Login to Me Too

wasteroftime
Contributor
Contributor
I am also unable to find an email address to reach paypal. I never thought it would be so hard to contact a company that I do transactions with all the time.
Login to Me Too

Insa801
Contributor
Contributor
I just had the same. Asked me to provide proof but when I try to resolve says couldn’t find any recent orders
Login to Me Too

Marius40
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, i tried to make a payment on steam and from nowhere i received a limitation.

Login to Me Too

Insa801
Contributor
Contributor
Just to update. It did appear now but asks me to provide information on stuff like payment sent to my sister. Payment received for selling old phone to Musicmagpie. Even £1.00 that was a fee. Then it asks to provide proof about my supplier for items I sold. Geez I sold like used curler, boxing gloves etc. They all were around 4 years old. Treats me like seller although I think in my 7 years eBay life I sold maybe 12 items....I do not have a supplier. I just put one receipt through I could find just to pass this step.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.