Paypal limited my account and wont respond to my emails

Davidstone2020
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal have limited my account and will not respond to my messages. Using the message centre is entirely pointless as its just a bot that feeds the same info back over and over. My account was limited because "I am a threat to business" but ive had no real answer as to why my account is limited. All I've done is donate around £100 to some twitch streamers, ive linked all the necessary information from proof of ID to bank accounts and cards. The lack of communication from paypal doesnt exactly inspire confidence in the company.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Davidstone2020 

If its a permanent limitation then unfortunately they do not give reasons, I guess they think there is no point as it wouldn't change anything.

You just have to presume you are high risk in some way or have broken their user or acceptable use agreements.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Davidstone2020 

If its a permanent limitation then unfortunately they do not give reasons, I guess they think there is no point as it wouldn't change anything.

You just have to presume you are high risk in some way or have broken their user or acceptable use agreements.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Eric0609
New Community Member
They easy to make our paypal limited, when u ask to please fix or reopen our account they never respond,.. hope you can fix our problem that money in this apps is our money we work for this not to hold in this apps,.
Login to Me Too

Mmmmm48
Contributor
Contributor
This is ridiculous I been waiting for almost two weeks for them to lift the limitations
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.