Paypal limited account, then my refund has disapeered

Catherine63
New Community Member
My usual paypal account for some unknown reason got limited out theblue after years of use. Anyway because of this i was unable to use my paypal account. So i made a purchase using my debit card on ebay for a pool £95. However within hours of the purchase my Mum informed me she had already got me one do i quickly requested a refund from the seller on Ebay. This for some reason automatically got refunded into my Paypal account ( which was inactive) and not back to my Debit card in which i had originally paid. When i realised this. After searching my bank statement several times. To much dismay. I logged into my PayPal. There my money was!! And a message saying due to your account limitations the funds are being held anc you will recieve an email in 180 days as to how to withdraw your funds. This was 20 May 2020. However i logged in today and the £95 refund i recieved has disappeared out of the balance completely. Where has my money gone?????? Ive tried calling ,emailing and cannot get through to a human. Please advise xx
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.