Paypal limited account over 180days

Julitah
Contributor
Contributor

I seriously need help,my paypal account got limited over 180days ago.I received an email that my funds are available for withdrawal but this process is only possible through adding a US bank account.Am in Kenya and the only means of withdrawing form paypal is through equity bank or mpesa..I have called over 10 times to request for a cheque or any other possible way of getting the cash but unfortunately no help at all...one of the agent sent me an email of how to link my paypal account with equity...something done long time ago which got disabled from paypal side ..another tells me to transfer my funds when the transfer option in my account was removed during limitation,another one tell me to wait for another 180days...am really confused and frustrated.I hate it to think that the amount locked in by paypal is a bank loan charging me an interest of $280 every month.I want to withdraw my money from paypal and close my account.For online jobs,business e.t.c I have found some user friendly options like 

• TransferWise.
  • 2Checkout.
  • Payoneer.
  • Skrill.
  • Stripe.
  • Google Pay.
  • Authorize.Net.
  • Intuit. etc
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Julitah

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.