Paypal limited 18

Ayman_EL
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday i wanted to change my paypal's name to my full name cause i had it shortened before , so i sent paypal my IDs " I'm 19 " , But apparently my account got limited because i created it before i was 18? But I'm 19 now so i dont get why my paypal got limited , and my money is still there and can't withdraw it cause my credit card doesnt accept it , So i was wondering if paypal can transfer my funds from that account to my new one? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Ayman_EL,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I understand that you would like to change the name on the account however, the account is limited. Limitations may be placed on your PayPal account, which could restrict you from completing certain actions. In this case, the best way to resolve this issue is by contacting our customer service. You can click on Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the contact options so that our advisors can check your account and assist you accordingly.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ayman_EL
Contributor
Contributor

Hello , @PayPal_Ayesha . I literally sent them 4 reports , and i never received a reply back only some automated bots messages , Its been almost a week , stil nothing .And i just want them to transfer my balance from that account to my new one , since they limited my main one and i can't withdraw the money which im really in need of..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.