Paypal limitations

MJ-1234
Contributor
Contributor
I have been receiving my funds through paypal monthly for some months now....they suddenly ask for Identity, however they have an issue with my address....with P.O that is how addresses are set up in Jamaica now my account cannot send or recirve funds because of security issues....what is the next step??? Becsuse there seems to be none....
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @MJ-1234,

It sounds like we may be requesting you to verify your identity. We often need this to be in order to allow transfers in and out of an account to complete. I apologize for any inconvenience, but you'll need to complete this process in order to continue to receive transfers. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @MJ-1234,

It sounds like we may be requesting you to verify your identity. We often need this to be in order to allow transfers in and out of an account to complete. I apologize for any inconvenience, but you'll need to complete this process in order to continue to receive transfers. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

MJ-1234
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks I ended up getting through....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.