Paypal limitations

Pets_adore
Contributor
Contributor

How to withdraw my funds from limited PayPal account after 180 days if I have not added any bank account on that account. Please help anyone.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pets_adore 

You can only withdraw to a bank account in your country.

If you have been told via an email that you can now withdraw funds then try adding and verifying a bank account and if thats not possible contact customer services for help.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pets_adore
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I have opened account not as my personal name. I have created account as per my Instagram account name for the business purpose. As I have no bank acccount name in that name can I withdraw funds in my personal bank acccount? As my bank name and account name doesn’t match will it cause problems?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pets_adore 

Then sadly the only person that can withdraw the funds is someone who's legal name is the Instagram name on your Paypal account, and that sadly is not you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Pets_adore
Contributor
Contributor
Hello so I can’t withdraw my money? What will happen to the money then will PayPal keep it for themselves? PayPal just lock people account and freezes their money wow great business.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pets_adore 

No they will happily let the owner of that paypal account withdraw the funds, however you are the one that chose to not use your legal name.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.