Paypal limit account, i provide documents, Customer service keep replying with template replies

Aby2020
Contributor
Contributor

It is by far the worst customer experience i have seen anywhere over the internet.

My account have been limited for around a month now: Reference ID: PP-009-369-847-848

They required ID + statement or proof of address:
I have provided the ID + several proofs of address including bank statement

I have been emailing them almost every 2 days, attaching the docs, and the customer support always replying to my emails, however their replies are basically 2 email templates, they do not bother read or understand what i am saying.

they either send me

template 1: the doc you sent are partially missing - that was what i attached to the resolution center- 

template 2: please go to the resolution center to remove limitation

Given that the resolution center does not allow me to modify or add any new docs, these 2 above suggestions are useless, i have explained this in countless mails, but the replies are always the same

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aby2020 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

If  none of that works then you may have to wait until the phones are back up and running and speak to an agent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aby2020
Contributor
Contributor

no one on facebook chat either, same broken record go to resolution center 

- like if they do not know their own system! is it a bug ? that the resolution center does not allow you to add further docs ?

Login to Me Too

Aby2020
Contributor
Contributor

still getting this templated message, these "customer service " just copy/paste and change the sender name! OUTRAGEOUS !!

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

Here's how to upload files for your limitation.

1. Go to the Resolution Centre.
  2. In the 'Action' column of each step, click Resolve.
  3. Click Upload Files.
  4. Click Browse and select the file. Enter a title for the file, select the type of file, and add a description.
  5. Click Attach this File.
  6. Repeat steps 4-6 to attach additional files.
  7. Click Send Files to PayPal.

Tips for uploading files to PayPal:

• Give the file a recognisable name with no more than three numbers.
  • File formats accepted: jpg (preferred), gif, pdf, or png without password protection. Ensure the image quality is good and the entire document is visible.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Yours sincerely,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.