Paypal lies

dbush111960
Contributor
Contributor

For the 3rd time paypal tried to take money from my bank account. Each time I called they said they couldnt find out why as nothing was showing up. They "PROMISED" they wouldnt try to take money however they did. Im tired of having to pay a fee for not having the money in my account for them messing up. So glad I took the chance and closed my master card account. Worth the dropped points in my credit score.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Curious. Why are they taking money from your bank account? Is PayPal doing this out of the blue when you weren't making any transactions?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

dbush111960
Contributor
Contributor

My sons account is in the negative and they sent it to collections. However they are still trying to get the money. I called them and they told me that until they hear from collections that the debt is paid or he made arrangements, they will still try to get money.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dbush111960

Well of course they will, you owe them money and they want it !!!

To stop them keep taking it then clear the debt with collections.

If you have paid then phone collections and ask them to update paypal asap.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jimbosidecar
New Community Member

I am absolutely and totally disgusted with PayPal. I was sent money last Sunday. PayPal notified me they had the funds on Monday and that they would be released to me on October 31st. In fact the banner still says the funds will be released on October 31st. Today is November 2nd. After a very long wait (over an hour) I finally spoke to someone at PayPal. They told me the funds are not yet at PayPal which is why the release date is being pushed back. So, I called my buyer to check with his bank. He not only called his bank he also called PayPal from his end. He was told the funds arrived at PayPal on Monday October 29th and that the funds would be released on October 31st. I HATE being lied to. Even PayPal can't keep the lies straight. One guy tells my buyer the finds arrived into PayPal on October 29th and another tells me the funds haven't arrived as of November 1st. If I find a competitor to PayPal I will switch and urge every one of my customers to do the same. I'm fed up with being lied to over and over again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.