Paypal = liars and scammers

olap
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a item (on tradera, swe) that wasnt as described so if i should keep the item i think it was fair to ask for a small partial refund. Paypal then said that i instead should send the item back to seller after reviewing my case, and they determined that im eligible for a full refund of 470,00 SEK. But now, AFTER i sent the item back i got another email stated that i only will get the partial refund, which doesnt makes any sense at all. 

So now im going to lose 100's SEK. Is this the buyer protection they has been bragging about? what a scam. How to solve this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@olap 

Contact a human at customer service to have them review your case:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

olap
Contributor
Contributor

TY for your advice but NO TY, i wont call them. I cant see how it would help when they just refusing to admit that they have done anything wrong.  All they need to do is look up our conversations over email. First they send me this:

After reviewing your case, we've determined that you are eligible for a refund of 470,00 SEK.

To receive your refund, you need to:

1. Return the item(s) to the seller at the address we provide. If you purchased multiple items with this one transaction, you may only be required to return specific items. Please return the specific items listed below as instructed. If no specific items are listed in this email, then all items from this purchase must be returned in order to receive your refund.
  2. Provide online shipment tracking information in the Resolution Center before 15 February 2019. The returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when you received it and you are responsible for any costs associated with the return.
  3. Clearly label or indicate your package as returned goods in order to avoid unnecessary customs fees or duties.

-----

I followed these steps and sent back the item to seller, THEN they sent me this:

Thank you for providing shipment tracking information for the merchandise you have returned to Tradera Sweden AB. We've passed the shipment tracking information on to your seller. We have asked your seller to review the information and given them the opportunity to let us know they have received the merchandise back. 

If your seller doesn't confirm receipt of the merchandise, we will continue our review and evaluate your shipment tracking information. Once we have confirmed Tradera Sweden ABhas received the merchandise, we will issue a 170,00 SEK refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.