Paypal keeps restricted my account every so often.

Katinka01
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using paypal for about 4 months now and honestly have had nothing but trouble. I sell some hifi gear on ebay (hobby) and usually have some money waiting to be released from ebay's/paypal's grasp on my account which is fine however not only has paypal restricted my account 3 times now I also need to keep sending them stuff that they either already have or that I can't provide them. I verified everything as soon as I opened my account (identity, bank account age etc.) But everytime they restrict my account they want me to send proof of my identity again which I find incredibly stupid. Also they want me to send a 'proof of purchase from supplier' which I simply don't have as I sell vintage hi-fi (aka second hand!!). The previous time this was resolved by calling paypal however I find it incredibly annoying that this keeps happening and this isn't even the only problem. I recently tried to purchase some virtual items through an online shop and after a lot of trouble it turns out that paypal actually withheld my payment! This also happens everytime I make a withdrawal to my bank account this makes it so that a process that should take only 2 days at the worst, takes like 4 days at best! Paypal is also extremely slow with releasing payments and I basically either need to wait 3 weeks or contact them in order for them to recognise that the item has been delivered and for them to release the payment. I honestly have no idea how to resolve this and since paypal support is not much help I went to the forums to ask for help. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.