Paypal keep my money ,do watever they want with my money

dayinparis
New Community Member

they keep my money from a thing i sold on e Bay    , i bought this item on e bay too,, they decide to freeze and keep the money asking me after lots of transaction since 2012 taking money and fee from my bank account and now decide to keep my money asking me to send  my driver license or passport i am not going to send nothing to a pseudo bank , where you can't even go in and do business!! when the person who read my email and don't even reply will send me all the same informations i will , never send passport or driver license over the web.....what a

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

loonaytoon
Contributor
Contributor
So helpful!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@loonaytoon 

Well as there was no actual question asked that was all i could reply.

And i have to put on a reply to get rid of it from the list of posts asking for help.

Otherwise others read the same post over and over that does not require a reply.

But if you can give a better reply please feel free to do so, after all you said i was not helpful so go ahead as I see you have never helped a single person on this forum whereas I have helped thousands.

I await your informative reply to the original poster. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.