Paypal just 'love' keeping our money,don't they!

Impledimplepimp
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone explain what this absolute drivel means,and i quote,"I've looked at this transaction it appears unusual compared to your previous selling activity, so we've placed it on hold"?? Especially explain what it means considering i just received a payment of £750 a few days ago(which they held)so why hold £153 i've just received after this??What is unusual about my 'activity' getting a £153 payment just after a £750 one??,please!!My brain hurts!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Impledimplepimp 

The steep drop (there’s a change in your average selling price)? Its algorithms that run this place. If A, then B. It can't explain itself and CS can't override.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-and-when-will-it-be-available-...

To get funds sooner, just do this:

Sellers/recipients do this to get money sooner (may not be available for some countries):

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Add Tracking Info.

4. Select an appropriate order status.

Note: PayPal releases funds 24/48 hrs from delivery confirmation with courier by PayPal, if tracking info is provided in the transaction.

Then/or ask buyers/senders to “confirm receipt” to release funds (may not be available for some countries):

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Confirm Receipt.

4. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

***Not all transactions require receipt confirmation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.