Paypal is not accepting my unauthorised transaction

Maggi4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ,

I had today continously four transction unauthorised and i didnt even got any mail form paypal regarding the trasaction.By checking my another mail i found out someone purchased games using my email id and paypal.Immediatlely i informed Paypal ,but after 4 hours not even looking into matter seriously just said ,your claim has been denied .Whats the proof ? whose computer id  the game  has been delivered. In my history we never enter these websight.

No checking and nothing,just  simply denied .We have been using many years paypal and never had any problem with paypal. I have again raised a dispute.Please help me refund my hard earned money Please take time and look in to the problem. 

If no help from paypal,i am plannning to report a complaint to the police station. May be they can help me.

Rgds,

Maggi 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @Toby0007

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with an unauthorized transaction.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.  

Thanks!

MichelleW

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Toby0007
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I had 467pounds taken out of my account.. too eBay limited uk I dont know anything about this transaction. And pay pal are saying case closed . And don’t see anybody wrong with the transaction.. what can I do eBay provide the details of the person who took the moneys .. help
Login to Me Too

Maggi4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

i guess no use with paypal .They are just for hello and thankyou.In my case i didnt even receive athe transaction message from service paypal.Even for 1.50 euro i got last week a mail. I gave them the stranger ip id also which i got from the seller.The seller are helping us more than Paypal.I am going to complaint to the police.I hope they can help me.I will take all the documents of paypal and gmail.Hope you get yoour money soon.

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @Maggi4,

I'm sorry to hear that PayPal denied your unauthorized claim request.  If you would like us to look into it further, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @Toby0007

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with an unauthorized transaction.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.  

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Maggi4
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you,I have contacted PayPal and now they investigated that my case is unauthorized and refunded my amount. Thankyou PayPal. With kind regards, Margret
Login to Me Too

jsjpop
Contributor
Contributor
glad you got your money back, same thing happened to me and I am waiting for help from PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.