Paypal is limiting my account even after I fufilled their requirments.

jrodjuiceman
Contributor
Contributor

Sold a big ticket item on ebay, $1,500. I understand funds being put on hold until its verified the buyer receives item and is happy with purchase. Buyer did receive the item and it was verified it delivered by FedEx. So my funds were released and I made a few purchases, paid a bill, sent money to a friend, even withdrew funds from an atm. Then all of a sudden PayPal limits my account and I cant touch my money. I called and asked why. Their reply was due to recent activity. At that point I verified every transaction on my account for the last two weeks. Filled out and submitted what paypal required and they still have my account limited. Every question I answered and proved is still saying under review. What am I supposed to tell my landlord? tell him he will have to wait until paypal decides to reviiew my account before I can pay him rent? My light bill is due and I cant pay it due to PayPal holding my money. That is my money. How can they hold my money for no reason even after I verfied all the questions they asked. This is not right for so many reasons. Can anyone tell me what to do next?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Johngille7
New Community Member
I had a couple friends send money to my personal account because my truck wasn't running and no money to fix it so I asked them to help and so they did but PayPal put a limitation on my account! I haven't got my truck fixed yet and we are cold and hungry and broke! I just want my money! It's been over a month now!! What more do they need I have sent everything they asked for! How can they do this?
Login to Me Too

Johngille7
New Community Member
Today is my 50th birthday! For God's sake, give me my money PayPal!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.