Paypal is freaking trash.

banksmi09
Contributor
Contributor

How in tf can this garbage company operate? I have legit double charges on my account and they forcibly closed my message in the message center for the disputed transaction. With no message or reply it was closed. No on picks up on the phone and or you get hung up on. They won't respond to none of messages. Why is Paypal so freaking garbage? At this point I am willing to close my account and move on from this dumpster fire of a service. Freaking garbage. I have double charges with no response or reply. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@banksmi09 

Click one of the duplicate transactions in PayPal. Click Report a problem. Click “I have billing issue” option. Click Duplicate transaction and follow the screen prompts.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

banksmi09
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah. I've been doing that. They don't reply, message, or email back. It was then forcibly closed without my knowledge with no attached reason. Again Paypal is hot garbage and getting away with all kind of stuff. 

Login to Me Too

liuzi
Contributor
Contributor

yeah these **bleep**ers literally hung up the phone on you... for literally no reason 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.