Paypal is actively sabotaging my attempts to open an account - what are my legal options?

ReallyTicked
Contributor
Contributor

1) I tried to recover an old Paypal account that had fallen into disuse. EVERY option that Paypal support gave me led to a dead end. I believe they are actively trying to deny me access to my old account.

2) I started a new account. I tried linking my bank account to it, and after I link my information, it says I need to select an account to link.....but it gives me no accounts to link to. I cannot progress and the account is useless if I can't attach my acccount.

Paypal is actively sabotaging my attempts to retrieve my account and/or replace the one I can't access. I don't know why. I need the account for a job. 

I have tried messaging them repeatedly and I have not gotten any responses for requests for assistance regarding my new account. 

They have hung me out to dry. My only choice seems to be legal action, because they are about to cost me a job. 

What are my options?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.