Paypal in bed with Chinese fraudsters

hellsfire
Contributor
Contributor

paid £25 for a batterry power washer ,the chinese crooks sent me a pound hose attachment,i only bought it because i paid with paypal,the scam is they ask you to return the item which costs too much,....paypal must have had hundreds of similar claims against the same company but it seems they are in bed with the crooks,they declined my clain as they said i didnt provide info about returns which i did numerous times but their site leans towards helping the crooks...... i attempted to send all the info asked but their site just doesnt work.....shame on Paypal you are just a bunchve crooks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Lindajohnston
New Community Member

I ordered 2 sun loungers.  I received a ring (not much more than a washer.  There was no indication of sender.

When I asked when delivery of sun loungers would be I was informed that item had been delivered by Royal Mail. On contacting Royal Mail they said item would have been delivered by Parcel Force.  Royal Mail said that they frequently came up against this sort of thing. This is clearly a scam. I have been trying to get a refund since June.  PayPal eventually told me that if I returned the ring (at my own expense) I would receive a refund.  Unfortunately neither Chinese fraudsters or PayPal would give me a return address. When I went to resolution centre I was unable to click on "respond".  PayPal have these scammers almost 4 months to sort themselves out. They gave me less than 2 weeks.  Who do they really work for?

Login to Me Too

hellsfire
Contributor
Contributor

We are not the only people who have been scammed,there must be thousands,Paypal have put their name alongside these fraudsters so should reimburse their customers and shut down the con artists....i would NEVER have bought my item from these **bleep** oif it was not for me thinking paypal was a legit way of being covered......NOT ANY MORE.......paypal ARE the main fraudsters.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.