Paypal holding my money more than 180 days

InvTech

Hello I really need some help because Paypal reps !5! I talked with didnt help me at all! My account got limited for 180 days because I mistaken something in my personal information. Instead of getting help to fix the problem - (this is business paypal) I got limited and put on hold for 180 days. This happened on 18 Jan (yes almost year ago!). Every time i call the support they told me that they will escalate the case to relevant team but nothing happen!!! Even I uploaded every document they needed! Every time Im waiting 30 mins+ to contact which skyrocket my phone bills. The saga dont complete here...
Let me explain you what happened with my company in this period where they hold my money. My business is completely ruined! Three of my employees  left the company, one of them is going to sue me because I didnt paid him since 18 Jan. I have loan which i dont know how to pay now because noone want to work with my company. Im looking for lawyer help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@InvTech 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.