Paypal having you hold for hours with no answer from the resolution agent

Pam1960
New Community Member

I have been on hold for almost 4 hours today still waiting for a customer service agent from the resolution dept answer to help with a pending refund ,also eBay rep is waiting as well. Yesterday we were on hold for 3 hours with the same no answer.Today the eBay rep called PayPal a man answered he couldn't do anything he said the office was full and he will do a direct transfer call to the resolution dept and said we would not have to wait, still waiting as well as in the last 15 mins there advertisement sound doubled so it is almost impossible to hear the eBay rep who is helping me. Dose anyone know of a phone number ect to someone that can help. Should I contact an attorney I made the payment through PayPal the seller refunded through eBay but it is pending and PayPal has no information on this so I need to talk to the resolution dept but no one is not answering. I have health problems and this has caused problems. On top of all of this by turning the sound up I can no longer hear my eBay agent.  Please help

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.