Paypal has the worst customer service on the planet

GAV81
Contributor
Contributor

Ive never seen a worse run company than paypal. Do they offer assistance? NO 

They send you to a fkn community forum ... for what... OTHER people experiencing **bleep** customer service to help me?!?!  that is fkn terrible. 

Ive logged an ACCC complaint about how bad this service is. Paypal has esentially stolen my money and has NO WAY of talking to them What a fknn **bleep** company paypal is. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

xavier-2003
Contributor
Contributor

About a month ago, I had reason to message Paypal Support a few times. I got an immediate response every time.

Since then, everything seems have turned to crap.

I have had a return claim denied and closed although last status indicated that a response was being waited for from the seller.

I have had a Chat session open for 2 days without a response.

"Messages are dealt with in the order they’re received. When we reply, you'll receive a notification in your app, PayPal account and email. Thank you."

Must be one hell of a backlog.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

xavier-2003
Contributor
Contributor

About a month ago, I had reason to message Paypal Support a few times. I got an immediate response every time.

Since then, everything seems have turned to crap.

I have had a return claim denied and closed although last status indicated that a response was being waited for from the seller.

I have had a Chat session open for 2 days without a response.

"Messages are dealt with in the order they’re received. When we reply, you'll receive a notification in your app, PayPal account and email. Thank you."

Must be one hell of a backlog.

Login to Me Too

GAV81
Contributor
Contributor

yeah same thingf - NOTHING! 

Does anyone even work at paypal anymore?!?!?

I mean, they actually send you to this forum for help... but ... THEY arent here.... its just other people that have issues as well that are here.... this is a fkn terrible company. 

Login to Me Too

xavier-2003
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, children work at Paypal.

Login to Me Too

GAV81
Contributor
Contributor

After calming down and just forgetting about this for a few more days paypa eventually just sent me an email saying they were refunding the money. solved. 

Login to Me Too

xavier-2003
Contributor
Contributor

After making contact with Paypal via Twitter DM, my denied claim was reviewed again and resolved correctly.

I suspect that a system error might have been responsible for this to happen to so many cases.

Login to Me Too

bb109
Contributor
Contributor

I agree.  I was scammed by a service which is refusing to refund me a 12 month month subscription I can't use.  Paypal has closed the claim in favor of the seller saying "the item isn't damaged, different or missing any parts."  I can't get a hold of a real person.  Where is the buyer protection?

BB

Login to Me Too

NourddienX
Contributor
Contributor

my account get restricted and they told me to wait 6 months, and after 6 months they sent me a message on my email telling me that i can to withdraw my money from account to my credit card, but my credit card date has been expired, so i sent them a message on 09/17/2020 and the support called me on phone and he told me to wait 48hr and re-add my bank card but after 48hr still can't add my card, i tried many times maybe 1 month of sending messages nothing happened no solution no responde

NourddienX_0-1603372256814.png

this is the proof when i tired to text them for months

NourddienX_1-1603372402650.png

Login to Me Too

latane
Contributor
Contributor

What a lousy service. I have been defrauded by a seller and after months in the dispute section, I was asked by Paypal to produce a Police Report. Luckily it was a small amount cause Paypal decided to close the dispute, instead of instructing the seller to refund. This is the buyers protection that they offer. we should get these stories on Facebook, so people will know how Paypal works/ 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.