Paypal has false and fraudulent dispute on my account

EEDWAH
Contributor
Contributor

@ Paypal is claiming they recieved this dispute from my credit card company.. THAT IS FALSE!!!!  After 175 calls since September 2020 to my credit card company to find out what happened due to Paypal falsely taking money from the seller account for no reason. Charging her ridicuolous amounts for this and the dispute is false. My credit card company still can not find this dispute on my account and after 4 months they still can't find it. Also my credit card company says they would never send that information to paypal about any dispute on my account. Which I believe since Paypal only has a fraudulent false dispute on my account and NONE of the legitimate disputes that have been handled with my credit card company. Paypal refuses to investigate where they received this false information. There response is to call my credit card company, who still after 4 months can not find this dispute at all.  So it seems Paypal is involved in fraudulent actions.  So how do i get a false fraudulent dispute off my account that Paypal refuses to investigate but sure were quick to take the sellers money for NO REASON. They did this even after I notified them that it was a false dispute. They are good at passing blame and not wanting to investigate or help anyone. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.