Paypal has closed my account, however money was sent to the account after it was terminated

Bob_Simpson
New Community Member

Hi,
After recently supplying some information to PayPal, I was just informed that my account was closed as I was underage when I created it. I understand why this happened and that I was violating their terms of use. However, I had a pending payment for an item I sold on Grailed, a clothing marketplace website.  The way that Grailed works is that your payment when you sell an item is held as 'pending', and once you add the tracking number (to confirm that you have shipped the item) the funds are released into your account. I did not initially realise my account had been closed, and I added the tracking number on Grailed (releasing the funds to my account) after my account had been closed. This means that the funds would have been transferred to a non existent account. I am now trying to work out how to retrieve this money. I have made a new account with all the same details (so my identity shouldn't be in question), and I should also note that I am currently 21.

If anyone can offer any help with this it would be much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.