Paypal.fr is a disease; Paypal.fr est une maladie

stever24018
Contributor
Contributor

1. It is impossible to get support.  The coronavirus is a poor excuse, as other business still offer phone services

Il est impossible d'obtenir un soutien.  Le coronavirus est une mauvaise excuse, car d'autres entreprises offrent encore des services téléphoniques

2. The instructions to "close your account" states that there is a local on the bottom left of the designated page.  It Isn't There!!!

Les instructions pour "fermer votre compte" indiquent qu'il y a un local en bas à gauche de la page désignée.  Il n'y en a pas !!!

3. This service should be reported.

Ce service doit être signalé.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stever24018 

If your account is limited in any way the you won't be able to close your account and it won't show the option to do so.

If it is there go to settings (icon next to log out) and its halfway down that page on the left side.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stever24018 

If your account is limited in any way the you won't be able to close your account and it won't show the option to do so.

If it is there go to settings (icon next to log out) and its halfway down that page on the left side.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.