Paypal forcing me to pay for shipping for sellers mistake.

Dourvas1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello.i am copy pasting the entire message. Dear paypal i am making this claim as sadly i was scammed by this particular seller. i only buy products when they include the paypal option, hence the reason that i trusted this particular seller that i haven't bought before. Unfortunately even with the paypal seal and option this seller didn't hesitate to scam me. This user claimed in a facebook ad that they are selling a console with 50.000 games inside. A console with psx games,n64 games, Snes games and more. it had hdmi ports, usb ports for controllers and for 72 dollars you could get it with 2 SNES-like controllers. The listing is still online ( they did change the psx games they usally change the consoles games but they still state that it has HDMI ports, usb ports and have 50.000 games) you could also choose between 2 different models snes japan and snes Europe. https://www.foruea.com/products/prajna-mask as you can see the products name is SuperPI. The reason i am highlighting this is upon closer inspection in the comments section of their video ad they claim that this product is basically a Raspberry Pie 3. After seeing the ad i chose the European SNES version, with 2 usb SNES like controllers, and paid 72 dollars ( product costs 69 around 3 dollars shipping) My product arrived last Friday. I opened my box and to my disappointment they send me the wrong product ! As i stated in this mail i ordered basically a console (Raspberry pie) with HDMI PORTS, USB PORTS, and 50.000 games some of them from the psx,n64 era. Instead they send a CHEAP Nes knock off ( i can find this in my country for 10 dollars at mosts) with NO hdmi support, DOESNT have usb ports, and i includes 620 NES games. Not n64, no psx games, not even SNES games.... Not a raspberry pie. bottom line it wasn't the product i ordered. (i am including a photo of the product so you can see for yourself) I would like a full refund back from the seller, it was 100% their mistake so its their responsibility to compensate me in full. Even though i was scammed PayPal states that i have to pay for shipping for a mistake the seller made in order to receive full refund.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ilcao
Contributor
Contributor

hello, same story with me. I converted my Paypal request to the seller to a claim. they offered 39.99 usd and for me to keep the piece of garbage. it is clearly a fraud and I would like Paypal to kick them out .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.