Paypal does not respond and customer service..

YouOneR
Contributor
Contributor

When I opened my PayPal account some 7 years ago.. I used an alias.. I used the account without any issues until around October 2019.. when what is in the account was frozen. At the time I contacted customer service, and they advised that because they could not confirm my identity, I would have to wait for 6 months before I will be able to move the money to a new PayPal account which has my proper detail. So I opened a new account, with the prescribed information, and we are now in March 2021, and I have not been able to move the money.. Ads like all the other complaints here.. they don't answer their calls anymore.. just a continuous voice loop that never connects you to a person, and automated, and senseless responses to all my emails, and also updated I am requested to send my proper information. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YouOneR 

Sadly if you open a legal financial account with a nickname then you may not get the funds as the account and the funds belong to the person named on the paypal account and has the documents to prove its them. As you have no documents to prove its your name you may not be able to claim them unfortunately.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YouOneR 

Sadly if you open a legal financial account with a nickname then you may not get the funds as the account and the funds belong to the person named on the paypal account and has the documents to prove its them. As you have no documents to prove its your name you may not be able to claim them unfortunately.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.