Paypal does not protect the customer!

reneecotton7077
Contributor
Contributor

This is my second issue with Paypal. I would have closed it and moved on but it has an attachment to an ongoing charge somewhere and won't tell me where or how to disconnect it.

A few months ago I clicked the submit key too many times and ended up paying twice for merchandise I never received. $100!!! They gave only the $100 back. Even after I claimed that i never got my merch.

Today I open my bank statement and someone used my card yesterday at 10:40 for a Gofundme. i looked all over my phone and computer. I never charged anything to Gofundme. But resolution center sent back an instant response stating it was authorized and I'm a liar apparently.

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Unplugging all my accounts and leaving. I think Paypal is stealing money.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I started using PP years ago when I thought they provided transaction security (against hackers) and purchase protection (against scammers), now that I find they provide neither, and actually seemed to actively promote/perpetuate scams.

Everyone need to stop using PP and spread the word.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.