Paypal does not protect buyers

Breamc
Contributor
Contributor
Do not trust PayPal anymore they do not protect you from fraudulent sellers or scammed. Im out of 170 dollars after submitting multiple cases and this seller will not respond to me, but they respond to PayPal with a fake tracking number. I looked up the tracking number and an error code came up and also it could possibly be a Mexican phone number. They did not investigate this and it's absolutely ridiculous everything I've went through to get my money that is rightfully mine. I did get a suspicious package of a man's size 12 Walmart brand shoe and I am guessing it was from them so they could say they sent something. I sent all my proof and was denied twice. I need my money back. I do not want this to happen to anyone else so please beware, that when you purchase something you are not protected. I see multiple others saying the same thing. We need to file a class action lawsuit for false claims of buyer protection. This is the third time I've been **bleep** and PayPal does not care.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.