Paypal did not help me recover money from a scammer

hilekat
Contributor
Contributor

In December I made an agreement with a Chinese private seller, who was to sell me 10 phones and 100 bluetooth headphones, I made a payment of 2800 dollars, the seller convinced me, I trusted the guarantee of the paypal, and I proceeded the payment, the seller only sent 50 bluetooth headphones, and attached the tracking number on paypal, then he always made me wait saying tomorrow I ship tomorrow I ship, at the beginning he said that paypal did not let us touch the money for 1 month made me wait for this reason, after this he only shipped 50 pieces, then after 2 months he said he shipped, I don't know what happened the shipment lasted 15 days dhl, in theory it lasted 3 days, and blocked at customs I they called from customs they asked for much higher taxes without meaning, I asked to send the package back directly to the seller, then to the seller I asked to refund at least% 50 of the payment that I did not even receive% 33 of the promised products, in the end I decided to report paypal, paypal asked me a lot of information I showed all the whatsapp messages all the history with 10 screen shouts, about 6 months passed, he also asked me to make the complaint through the the ic3.gov site, also I sent the pdf file with the code, after that they made me wait 20 days at the end they asked me again, I sent, in the end they proceeded, for lack of documents, the seller won, both took my money and the products sent, according to the tracking number has attached the seller, shows that he returned, the seller eventually sent me 3 parcels 1 50 headphones the other 3 phones, the other did not arrive returned back, can anyone solve this problem? most likely paypal has proved the seller right because after this scam he changed his bank account to his account he has no money on paypal, and for this reason paypal does not do his job properly.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.